Pumpkin Marble Cake
|30 g||Carla Dutch cocoa powder Premium|
1. Prepare the puree. Hollow out the pumpkin, cut it, put it on a baking sheet lined with baking paper and bake it in the oven heated to 210 degrees for 30 minutes. After baking, blend the pumpkin and let it cool.
2. Reduce the oven temperature to 180 degrees and grease the cake pan with butter and sprinkle with coarse flour. Carefully tap the excess flour from the mold.
3. Mix all the dry ingredients (flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda and spices) together and set aside.
4. Crack the eggs into the second bowl and beat them lightly with a fork, then add the kefir, oil - mix, and finally stir in the cooled pumpkin puree.
5. Add the pumpkin mixture to the flour mixture and mix well.
6. Remove half of the mixture and add the Dutch cocoa and the rest of the kefir to it. Mix thoroughly.
7. First put part of the cocoa dough into the mold, then the pumpkin dough and finally the cocoa dough again. Or you can spoon the dough into a mold for a sandwich.
8. Bake the cake in the preheated oven for 45-50 minutes (test with a toothpick to see if it's done).
9. Sugar the cake before serving.
TIP: If you don't want to just sugar the cake, prepare the icing for it. Put 200 g of cane sugar, 60 g of butter from the fridge and 120 ml of at least 33% whipping cream in a saucepan.
Heat everything over medium heat, stirring constantly, until the butter melts, then turn the stove to full power and let it come to a boil for 1 minute without stirring. Then stir the mixture, take it off the heat and let it rest for 1 minute, finally whisk in 60 g of sifted powdered sugar and let it rest for about 10 minutes.
- 1,5 hour